You may have heard of the virtual IT Help Desk, but you may not know what it is, or what the many benefits entail. In this blog, we will go over what having a virtual IT help desk entails, what the benefits of a virtual IT help desk are, and why you should enlist our aid to obtain a virtual IT help desk.
What is a virtual IT Help Desk?
Better known as a remote IT help desk, the virtual IT help desk is one of the most essential parts of an office today. The virtual IT help desk is around 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help your office. This will allow all the users to get in touch with a skilled IT tech whenever they want, and to get your questions answered in a quick amount of time.
The virtual IT help desk relies on technology (specifically, software) and the Internet to give your technician access to your computer system. For this reason, your technician doesn’t have to be on-site in order to work for you. Needless to say, outsourcing this resource saves you money…but that’s one of the many benefits of the virtual IT help desk.
The benefits of the virtual IT help desk
- A virtual IT team requires the best talent — so you know you’re going to get nothing but the best. When a virtual IT team goes to work, that’s all they work on — they don’t answer phones or do marketing or any other sundry work. They simply work on IT — which means that they’re the best in their field.
- A virtual IT team can be assembled from every corner of the world. This means that your team can be available, in varying shifts, 24/7/365.
- Because a virtual IT team works on a contract basis, and not in-house, the costs are significantly lower for much more specialized work.
- A virtual IT team uses call center software to streamline their work flow…they can handle hundreds, if not thousands, of accounts this way! Talk about efficiency.
Why should you hire a virtual IT help desk?
Here is a list of reasons why you, and your company, should outsource your virtual IT help:
- Your overhead costs will be lowered — aside from saving money on payroll, you will be saving money on operations costs, such as utilities and on-site resources.
- You can easily scale up — or down — as your company’s needs change without any concern about hiring and/or firing.
- IT professionals not only form the perfect help desk, they can actually help your company implement new software, including call center software and CRM software.
- Because they’re not in the office with you, there’s no distractions to decrease office productivity. They can literally be on the job all the time, whenever you need them to be.
- Because your professionals don’t have to commute to wherever it is you need them to go, they can keep the focus on the job at hand.
- Best of all, this is a natural fit for companies who don’t need to keep their employees in the office. This would allow your customers — and your employees — to get a hold of an IT professional at any time.
SystemsNet has been providing businesses with a reliable source for complete network solutions for almost 20 years.
We maintain a staff of highly qualified network specialists, application developers, systems administrators, and ACT! Certified Consultants. Whether you need help desk support, hardware and software support or installation, network troubleshooting, spam filtering, or any other type of IT support, SystemsNet can help.